Prospect Solutions team designed and implemented an Integrated Marketing and lead generation strategy which streamlined all marketing processes and improved marketing ROI
| Client Profile:
The Client is a successful Vancouver-based recruiting firm specializing in finding candidates for companies in Canada, the United States and internationally. The client is a medium-sized business with annual revenues around $2M CAD. The client employs eight recruiting professionals and supports them with marketing and lead generation.
| The Challenge:
In order to supply recruiters with qualified B2B leads the Client is engaged in aggressive digital B2B marketing with focus on email, content development and SEO. The company previously had established working relationships with a digital marketing management company and employed a full time digital marketing associate. The client engaged Prospect Solutions because they believed that their current marketing is ineffective, dull and is was lacking new ideas and initiatives.
| Marketing & Lead Generation Challenges:
- Improve the quality of email database.
- Streamline email marketing campaigns for lead generation.
- Design high quality written and visual content.
- Effectively replace existing full time marketing position with an outsourced marketing department.
- Work as a team with another marketing firm to streamline and coordinate campaigns.
| The Solution:
- Prospect Solutions team designed and implemented an Integrated Marketing and lead generation strategy which streamlined all marketing processes and improved marketing ROI from the first 3 months of the project.
- Improved the quality of the blog.
- Implemented effective infographic design.
- Implemented an effective LinkedIn marketing and lead generation strategy which resulted in immediate contracts and increased number of qualified connections.
- Streamlined and improved email marketing execution through proper CRM setup and management.
- Implemented advanced link building strategies.
- Built relationships with online and traditional media for better PR.
- Introduced effective KPI reporting.
- Introduced project management, budgeting and monthly scope management.
- Introduced Marketing planning and marketing calendar.
| The Results:
- Achieved 50% placement contracts increased in 6 months.
- Increased marketing activities and reduced marketing costs by 20% by effectively utilizing internal and external resources.
- Improved general attitude towards marketing: Made marketing dynamic and fun.
More Case Studies:
We’re proud to show off our past work. Please take a look and see how we’ve been able to help businesses.